
That shouldn't surprise you though. Or does it?
My sweet baby is 9 months old now and my first baby is 8 and a half. This year is almost over and I am in disbelief. Where has 2011 gone?!?!
- The first couple of months flew because we were eagerly awaiting our son's arrival.
- Then I was busy with a new baby when we decided to make a cross-country move.
- After the move, we sold fireworks & it took us awhile to settle into our new home.
- We've been in Oregon for six months now, but it seems like we arrived here yesterday.
- I've met lots of new people through local events and a moms' group.
- My mom was here for Thanksgiving & we visited Sahalie Falls: http://web.oregon.com/hiking/sahalie_falls.cfm.
- Next on deck is Christmas.
- Then it will be 2012.

No comments:
Post a Comment